- Competitive Exchange Rates
- Cash Pay Out
- Low Fees
Why choose Fexserv?
Cash Pay Out
- Fexserv exchanges Central Bank of Malta cheques as well as Foreign issued cheques for pensions, dividends & interest cheques in AUD, CAD, GBP & USD
- Foreign cheques are subject to a clearing period of not less than 30 working days before payout.
- Locally issued GBP (only) cheques by banks or Financial Institutions are subject to a clearing period of not less than 5 working days before payout.
- Cheques issued by the Central Bank of Malta can be encashed at all Fexserv Branches in Malta and Gozo.
Cheque Clearance Fees
- Foreign Currency Cheques – Cheques equivalent to €1,000 and over are cleared free of charge
- Foreign Currency Cheques – Cheques of € €999.99 or less are subject to a fee of €6.00 per cheque
- Central Bank of Malta – Cheques are cashed over the counter for a flat fee of €4.00 per cheque
- Central Bank of Malta – If you send money with Western Union whilst cashing the CBM cheque, the €4.00 charge is waived
Competitive Exchange Rates
Fexserv does cash Central Bank of Malta cheques, you will need to bring your ID card & mobile number.
We cash four currencies: AUD, CAD, GBP, USD
The clearing period is subject to the particular currency, however all foreign cheques are subject to a minimum clearing period of not less than 30 working days.
We only cash local GBP cheques.