Fexserv Financial Services Ltd.
Online Terms and Conditions
‘Fexserv’ meaning Fexserv Financial Services Limited is a Financial Institution licenced to provide financial services by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). Our registered office is situated at Alpine House, Naxxar Road, San Gwann SGN 9032. Alternatively you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reference purposes, our registration number is C18400 and our VAT number is MT13879129.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves” and “We”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
Use of the Website
Welcome and thank you for accessing the website www.fexserv.com, (the “Website”). We hope you find it useful and informative. By using this Website you agree to these Website usage terms. If you do not agree to these Website usage terms, you should not use, browse or access this Website. These Website usage terms apply to the entire contents of this Website.
Copyright in the pages screens, information and material in their arrangement included in this Site is owned by or licensed to Fexserv unless otherwise noted. You may access the Website for your own use of the products and services being offered. You may not otherwise copy, transmit, display, perform, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), license, alter, store or otherwise use the Website or any of its content. You may, however, imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Site for your personal information or when you use our products and services. You must not alter anything. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. In particular no one may use a part of our Site on any other website, or link any other website to our Site, without our prior written consent of Fexserv.
“Fexserv™”, is a registered trademark of Fexserv Financial Services Ltd. Other featured words or symbols, used to identify the source of products and services, are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to third party websites (even if they are related to services provided by Fexserv) are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. We do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. If you decided to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website.
The content on this Website is provided for general information only, and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to Fexserv’s determination and acceptance. Fexserv may discontinue or make changes to the information, products or services described herein at any time.
Fexserv may terminate your access and use of any part of the Website at any time without notice if you are in breach of any of the terms of these Online Terms and Conditions or for any other reason. Fexserv reserves the right to cease operating the Website at any time without notice.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact email@example.com
Travel Money Orders for Collection
This internet ordering service (the “Service”) is provided by Fexserv Financial Services Limited. These Online Terms and Conditions apply to the Service, which consists of an online ordering facility for foreign currency banknotes.
Use of the Service
The provision of the Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or over, and who are resident in and accessing the Service from Malta or Gozo. The Service may only be used to order Travel Money for holiday or business travel and not for speculative, investment or any other purposes. A copy of your airline tickets may be requested as proof of travel. By ordering Travel Money from us, you confirm that you have read and understood the Online Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Service is only available for the currencies listed on the online ordering screen. Orders for collection are subject to a maximum value of € 10,000.00 per person per day. Currency availability may also be subject to further monetary limits, currency exchange restrictions and to customers complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to anti-money laundering regulations.
You must provide the requested information for us to process your order. We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements. We will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction and may, at any time, decline to process your order or any part of your order for any reason. By placing an order, you confirm that the details contained in the order are correct in all respects.
Orders for Collection
To place an order, follow the instructions on the Travel Money Order screen. Once you have entered the order screen you must complete your order within 15 minutes otherwise your session may time out and you will have to restart the order process. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point at which you click on “Place Order”.
You can order from 1 day and up to 90 days in advance of the collection date. Orders placed requesting currency for the following day may be collected after 3pm from the desired branch. Orders placed between Friday and Sunday will be available the following Monday after 3pm. An order is confirmed when you receive the system generated email containing the order details and order number.
Collecting Your Travel Money
Collection is subject to the opening times of the branches. Details for the opening times of the branches will be notified to you in the system generated email and can also be obtained on the Website. Please remember to allow sufficient time to make your collection before departing on your travels.
At the time of collection, the client will need to produce either an ID card, a driving licence, a valid passport or an EU ID card for identification purposes. Depending on your order, Fexserv reserves the right to ask for further information and identification (such as proof of residential address) in accordance with its anti-money laundering policies. In order to enable Fexserv to comply with its anti-money laundering and other legal obligations and its internal risk and fraud policies, Fexserv reserves the right to take a copy of your identification document(s) at the time of collection. If you fail to collect your order form the nominated Fexserv branch within 3 days of the collection date then your order will be marked as non-collected and your order will be cancelled.
Payment can be made at our branch in cash or by using your Visa/MasterCard branded debit/credit card. BOV Cashlink and APS Premier Card are also accepted. We do not accept cheques. The card processing systems at our offices are cash advance POS machines from Bank of Valletta. Using your card to pay for the foreign currency may incur charges from your card issuing bank.
Your Right to Cancel
An order for collection can be cancelled at any time prior to collection by calling our logistics department on +356 2576 2576 (Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. – 06.00 p.m. and Saturday 9.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.) or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have placed an order for collection and you fail to collect your order from the nominated Fexserv branch within 3 days of the collection date then your order will be marked as non-collected and cancelled.
Corrections and Complaints
If you need to make any changes to your order after you have clicked “Place Order” on the Travel Money Order screen, or have any comments or complaints please contact us via one of the following methods: by emailing us at email@example.com; or by telephoning us on +356 2576 2576; or by writing to us at Fexserv Financial Services Ltd, Alpine House, Naxxar Road, San Gwann SGN 9032 MALTA
Buy Back Guarantee
Fexserv allows you to exchange any unused currency notes at the original exchange rate within 30 days from date of purchase.
Original receipt and identification must be presented.
Fexserv reserves the right not to buy back spoilt or unfit notes.
Buy Back Guarantee – Turkish Lira
Due to the recent volatility of the Turkish Lira, as of 21.08.2018 and until further notice, only 20% of the Turkish Lira purchased will be subject to the ‘Buy Back Guarantee’. Proof of travel in the form of your airline ticket, may be required.
Buy Back Guarantee – UAE Dirham
Due to the recent volatility of the UAE Dirham, as of 25.03.2021 and until further notice, only 20% of the UAE Dirham purchased will be subject to the ‘Buy Back Guarantee’. Proof of travel in the form of your airline ticket, may be required.
Buy Back Guarantee – Norwegian Kroner
Due to the recent volatility of the Norwegian Kroner, as of 30.08.2019 and until further notice, only 75% of the Norwegian Kroner purchased will be subject to the ‘Buy Back Guarantee’. Proof of travel in the form of your airline ticket, may be required.
For every €5 you exchange with Fexserv you are awarded 1 Kmile on Airmalta’s frequent flyer programme “Flypass”. KMiles are awarded on transactions above €250 and on the net value of the Buy Back transaction. KMiles are processed during the month following the 31 day buy back period has expired. KMiles are applied on transactions using Fexserv’s published rates of exchange.
Foreign currency banknotes are sold commission free.
Third Party Rights
When you place an order for Travel Money we are entering a contract with you personally. Nothing in these terms will confer any benefit on any third party or any right to enforce these terms.
Personal Information and Payment Security
The Website is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Fexserv makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Fexserv, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Fexserv, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
In addition, we give no assurances that you will receive the services for which you register. We use reasonable care and skill in providing the Service. However, we shall not be liable to you for the following:
• any failure by you to provide us with correct information when you place your order
• if we are unable to perform any of our obligations to you due to failure of any technical systems or for any other reasons beyond our reasonable control including, amongst other things, war, terrorism, government action, natural disaster, and industrial dispute
• any damage to your computer equipment as a result of using the Website or the Service
• any loss of information or unauthorised use of data arising as a result of you using encryption systems below our recommended level
• any indirect, or consequential losses, claims or damages suffered by you or incurred from your use or delay or inability to use the Website or the Service however caused.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fexserv from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any provisions of these Terms.
Alteration of Terms
Fexserv is permitted to revise these Terms at any time at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta. Any dispute, which cannot be resolved between us, shall be resolved in the Maltese courts.
Starting February 15th and closing June 13th 2021
- Competitions are open to anyone over the age of 18 except employees, directors, officers or agents of Fexserv Financial Services Limited, or family members of such employees, directors, officers or agents of Fexserv.
- The Promoter of the competition is Fexserv Financial Services in cooperation with Western Union, having its registered office at Alpine House, 34, Naxxar Road, San Ġwann SĠN 9032, Malta.
- The Promoter will hold the entrant’s personal information solely for the purposes of administering the competition. Such information will not be retained for more than 12 months without the prior consent of the entrant.
- The closing date of the competition will be announced separately for each individual competition. Entries which are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted. Entries on which more than one person’s name appears will not be accepted.
- No responsibility will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of entries.
- The Winner/s of competitions will be chosen randomly by a draw followed by the correct answer to a skill question. The Fexserv representative’s ‘ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into by the representative or the Promoter in relation to the competition or anything connected with it.
- The Prize/s are subject to the standard terms and conditions that apply to Fexserv Financial Services Limited. These terms and conditions are available at fexserv.com
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims in relation to the use of the Prize.
- Fexserv reverses the right to replace prizes to others of the same value without warning.
- Prizes include but are not limited to: Two Bicycles; Two Helmets; over 15 Picnic Coolers; over 15 Insulated Bottles; Over 20 Duffle Fexserv Bags; over 15 Power Banks;
- If the prize is not claimed or accepted, or if Fexserv cannot contact the Winner within 15 days of the competition, Fexserv reserves the right to award a prize to an alternative Winner, in which case the first drawn Winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The Winner may be asked to provide documentary proof of his/her name and address. The use of a false name or address by an entrant will disqualify him/her from winning. The Prize will not be paid to any nominee or assignee of the Winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Winner will bear sole responsibility for all (if any) taxes payable. The Promoter reserves the right to notify State authorities of the identity of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the Winner’s name, address and photograph for the purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the Winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
- By participating in the promotion, entrants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the Promoter, will result in disqualification.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the competition or the awarding of the prize or the payment to the Winner of the value of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any person from the competition, to add to, amend or waive any rule without prior notice to the entrant and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the competition at any stage.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Malta and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.